In addition to being a great space to share with your children, you can have quality time in family preparing, together, a special dinner. The culinary is an excellent field of action where children can develop motor skills and congnitivas as follow-up instructions, creativity and spatial coordination.
Banana and chocolate pudding
4 tbsp of cream of milk.
250 g of chocolate spread.
- Peel the bananas and in a container crush them with a fork.
- Mix the cream with the spreadable chocolate.
- Add the “banana puree” to the chocolate mixture.
- Reserve in the refrigerator for an hour and enjoy a simple treat with them.
The juice of 4 large lemons.
4 tbsp of honey.
250 g of Greek yogurt.
Scratch of a lemon peel.
- Mix the lemon juice with the honey until you get a homogeneous substance.
- Add, little by little and without stopping to beat, the yogurt to the lemon and honey mixture.
- Pour the mixture you have just prepared into small containers.
- Garnish with a little lemon zest. You can also add a red fruit as you see in the photograph.
- Reserve in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Remove and enjoy the sweet taste of this dessert.