If you are looking for a natural hair lightener, this cinnamon hair mask is an amazing choice. You will see results after using this mask 4-5 times
- Hair balsam
- Mix the raw honey and cinnamon by eyeballing the quantities depending on the length and thickness of your hair.
- Add the hair balsam to the mixture.
- Apply the mixture to damp hair, one section at a time, with an applying brush.
Note: Do not apply this mixture to your scalp. Keep it from getting on your face. (It is easier to use your hands for application, but this is messy.)
- Put your hair up in a bun and cover it with a plastic bag until it dries.
- Rinse multiple times with water until the cinnamon gets out of your hair.
- Finish with shampoo and conditioner
Benefits Of Cinnamon Hair Mask
- Antifungal and antibacterial properties keep the hair and scalp healthy and free from infection
- Improves blood circulation